Upscale living in this scenic 51 acre property located 22 km northwest of Neilburg, Sk. With over 4,200 sq ft of living space in the modern bungalow, this beautifully treed and landscaped property features outbuildings and enough land for a small livestock or equine facility.
- Built in 2004, this 2,616 sqft bungalow features a 5 bedroom 4 bath layout with a finished basement.
- The main floor features a spacious kitchen including double wall oven, eating island with wooden baker’s counter, built-in china cabinet, walk-in pantry, and an abundance of storage!
- Adjacent to the kitchen is the breakfast nook and family room with access to the wrap around 12ft x 28ft north facing covered deck and 12ft x 24ft west facing deck. The kitchen also leads to the formal dining room and living room.
- The master bedroom has a large walk-in closet and 4 piece ensuite with jetted corner tub and shower. Down the hall is the 4 piece main bathroom, den, large bedroom, and main floor laundry.
- Completing the main floor is a 2 piece bathroom and mudroom, leading to the 26ft x 26ft double car heated garage, with large storage room.
- The basement features a large L shaped family room, 3 additional bedrooms, 4 piece bathroom, den, storage room with shelving, cold room, and the utility room.
- Heat for the main floor is forced air natural gas furnace, while domestic hot water and in-floor heat for the basement and garage is supplied by the natural gas boiler.
- Garage: 24ft x 28ft detached insulated garage/workshop with single overhead door, concrete floor, 2 steel workbenches with drawer storage. 100 amp service with welding plug.
- Pole Shed: 24ft x 36ft x 12ft high with sliding doors, metal roof, and dirt floor.
- Barn: 28ft x 32ft 8 stall barn with concrete floor and hay loft.
- Cattle Shelters: 24ft x 34ft and 12ft x 24ft cattle shelters with metal roof
- Well House: 12ft x 20ft with plenty of storage
- Feed Shed: 16ft x 16ft wood floor shed
- Parking Pad: 16ft x 32ft concrete parking pad adjacent to the garage
- 12ft x 24ft all season cabin with kitchen, bathroom, and loft bedroom.
Well and Septic:
- Water supply is a 180ft well (seller states 11 gpm), septic is a lagoon located west of the house.
From Neilburg: 9 miles north on HWY 675, 4 miles west, 1 mile north.
Ptn SE 20-46-26 W3